- Place the forearms on the mat shoulder distance with the wrists and elbows in a line, stack the shoulders on the elbows.
- Spread the fingers and direct the middle finger towards the short edge of the mat, spread the thumbs so they face across from one another.
- Inhale as you open the front of the body lifting the chest, gaze and tailbone – keep the belly lightly drawn in.
- Exhale as you round the back and lifting between the shoulder blades
- Repeat for a few rounds.
- Mobilises the spine and pelvis.
- Gently warms the core and opens the lungs.