Open your eyes! There are no coincidences in life! Everything is happening for a reason. Do you ever find that you keep meeting the same person over and over? Or heard that song you were just thinking of? Get in touch with what the universe is trying to tell you. Don’t brush it off and think that you aren’t connected with mother earth. You don’t have to be religious to get in touch with your spirit. You have to be willing to give into nature and the higher powers of the moon and stars to realize that everything is connected. There are no coincidences and whether situations are occurring in a way that is beneficial or terrible, the universe is speaking to you through actions and outcomes all around, you just have to learn how to listen. Here are a few ways to do that!
- Go out into nature! With the spring approaching quickly the time is now to go outside and take a walk, whether that means going to a nearby park or venturing for a hike in the reservation, being among the trees and wind will clear your mind and open your heart.
- Be mindful of your breathing! When you’re stressed at school or during work just close your eyes and take a deep breath. In through your nose and let it out through your mouth. Doing this three or four times will help boost serotonin in your brain to get you relaxed and calm for the remainder of the day.
- Take up a new hobby! Try something like hiking, yoga, biking, or gardening. You’ll be breathing in fresh air and literally touching nature which will have you create a subconscious connection with the universe around you.
- Don’t allow TV or computers into your morning routine. Sit still for a while and look out your window. Eat your breakfast quietly if you can, enjoy rare peace and a sense of potential before the days intrusions begin.
- Print out a favorite inspirational text in a tiny print and carry it folded up small with your debit cards and credit cards. Read it whenever you need to be reminded of what you value.
- Stay mindful of your body while you’re driving. While you’re in traffic, check that you’re sitting up as straight as possible, take your hands off the wheel, flex your fingers, and rotate your wrists. Lift and drop your shoulders a few times and roll them in circles forward and backward. P.S. Only do this at a red light!
Hey guys! My names Sofia Lombardo and I’m a 20 year old college student from NJ, born and raised. I’m an aspiring nutritionist, journalist, and yogi! I have multiple blogging sites and social media pages where I share tips and advice about living a positive and healthy lifestyle and share my own health journey!