HOW TO PERFORM
• Lie down on your back.
• Raise your legs straight up to the sky.
• Reach and grab your toes, with your first two fingers and thumb.
• Open and close the legs rapidly.
• Inhale as you open the legs apart.
• Exhale as you close the legs together again.
• Continue with a breath of fire paced breathing.
• Practise for 3-6 minutes.
• Do the movement with knees bent if you need to, and take the whole thing at a much slower pace, until it feels comfortable to do with breath of fire speed.
• Stretches inner thighs
• Increases respiration and heart rate
• Increases fat burning potential
• Brings radiance to the body and face
• Increases energy
• Do not do this movement if you have severely tight hamstrings, back injuries