HOW TO PERFORM
• From kneeling sit back on your heels, the top of feel at to the floor.
• Feet together and widen the knees to a comfortable distance, use your arms to help support you and lower you down slowly and mindfully to the earth.
• Once down and comfortable bring your awareness to deep slow belly breaths and stay here for 6 to 12 breaths or as long as possible.
• Opens your quadriceps, hip exors and sacrum.
• Place a bolster underneath your back and lie down.
• Any knee, ankle or back injuries need to be looked after.
• Proceed with caution if any of those joints are sensitive.